Employer, Position, and App Store Description
iOS Software Engineer
Ingenious Med, noted as a Top-100 Fastest Growing Health Company by Inc., developed its industry-leading impower mobile application to be the best charge capture and hand-off solution at the time-of-care. Three-time SuperStar winner in the Mobile
Star Awards by Mobile Village for healthcare practice management, the application easily automates the activities of physicians while increasing compliance and revenue through:
- Charge and data capture
- Coding and documentation
- Quality Reporting
Ingenious Med Mobile’s online/offline functionality allows physicians to continue to have the latest patient information in the palm of their hands regardless of location. It has the same functionality and tools of the original web edition, while
offering a point-of-care solution. By inputting all charges and hand-off notes at time of care, patient care quality is increased, mistakes are minimized, and physician billing is accurate, streamlined and efficient.
Responsibilities and Accomplishments
- Ingenious Med’s identically named iOS and Android apps facilitate a bespoke mechanism of interacting with their core product: a holistic solution to healthcare’s administrative duties.
- Combined Swift 3.1 with legacy, Objective-C codebase, both stabilizing the app and increasing its extensibility.
- Restored functionality to existing unit test suite, expediting regression testing and allowing for TDD, reducing developer and QA person-hours.
- Architected the foundation for a new, anesthesiologist-centric workflow enforcing HIPAA-compliant communication while deep linking to a 3rd-party app.
- collaborating with Web Services team and accommodating the new single sign-on login flow.